- Credit card holder’s account is charged upfront for the entire subscription plan, for example: 3 months subscription pack is charged as $33.99* 3 months thereby a total of $101.97 (+ a transaction fee by ISP).
- We strictly DO NOT renew the account automatically and upon completion of your subscription plan, you are only sent reminders for renewing your subscription. If not renewed, your account will remain inactive until you have yourself renewed the subscription by logging into your account and making the payment for the required plan.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers are only valid for initial term or at the time of offer.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user “dashboard” page, accessible after logging in to the YourHealthCare-Service Website. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of March for 6 months subscription plan and you cancel on May 25th, you will not lose access until the September 9th.
- Subscription fees are refundable for upto 7 days from the date of membership “ONLY” if you have not made use of any “order query”. In which case, you may cancel your subscription by clicking the cancellation link provided on your user “dashboard” page and receive refund of the entire amount.
For Refunds Query : You may mail us on email@example.com